Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Declare, please that all of the authors have seen and agreed with the contents of the manuscript.
- Certify that the submission is original work and not under review at any other journal.
- Any research of this paper not carried out by the authors is fully acknowledged in the manuscript.
- All sources of funding are acknowledged in the manuscript.
- All appropriate ethics and other approvals were obtained for the research.
Manuscripts must be solely the work of the author(s) stated, must not have been previously published elsewhere, and must not be under consideration by another journal. This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. The authors retain copyright and publishing rights without restrictions of papers published in Acta Zoologica Academiae Scientiarum Hungaricae.