Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in LaTeX format at it has been translated into pdf without errors.
- Where available, DOIs for the references have been provided.
- LaTeX source, figures and data files are prepared and uploaded separately from the pdf version of the manuscript.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Photometric and/or other data files are included in the submission (if applicable).