„Mint futótűz terjedt el a hír…” Naplójegyzetek a kolozsvári magyar orvosi kar Marosvásárhelyre költöztetését megelőző hónapokból
The history of Cluj-Napoca University and its successor institutions, despite of monographs and collected studies on this subject, stayed as a still unexplored, interesting and sensitive period of the Hungarian and Romanian academic and cultural history.
The diary published the first time in this study was written between July and September 1945 and gives a correct insight of the two months preceding the transfer of the University’s Medical Faculty to Tirgu Mureş. The diary reveals particularly valuable and interesting data about the general situation and especially about the day-to-day life of the Clinic of Gynaecology and Obstetrics. Bódog Csajkás, the author of the diary was employed in this Clinic and the same time delegated as a head of the History of Medicine Institution.